Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Looking Forward

2014 was not a kind year to me and mine. We lost our beloved son to a drug overdose. We lost our beloved terrier to old age. We suffered grief, broken bones, skin rashes, panic attacks, broken pipes, broken fences, broken fireplace and broken relationships.

BUT every emotion, every pain, every heartbreak shouts I'm here! I'm alive! And life does go on. So I am looking forward to 2015 with hope and anticipation. We will fix broken things and time will soften our broken hearts. I plan to love more, play more, write more and explode with creative energy!

My wish for everyone in 2015 is 
to birth new beginnings, 
stay on course for continued success 
and manifest well being and good health. 
Be safe tonight my friends. 

Happy New Year

No comments :

Post a Comment